We’re super, super excited at Prudence and the Crow HQ – we’re going to be hosting a webinar about creating and developing an online business at the IGGPPC Online Summer Camp in August!
We’ve got a few ideas, but, in the camp spirit of Be Prepared, we’re casting the net for any questions / suggestions for inclusion now, so we can shape accordingly!
How can you do this? SO MANY WAYS. Comment here, email us, tweet us (@PrudenceCrow), or fill out our comment form on our Contact Page if you like!
Let’s be more specific: we’ve run several formal and informal online businesses in a few explicitly geeky areas, some which continue, some which we’ve outgrown, some which have reached a logical conclusion. We’ve learnt many, many things in that time, and we’re keen to share them and, hopefully, learn a few things ourselves in the contemplation! When we started out,on mailing lists and eBay and with rudimentary websites, receiving payment in cash-stuffed envelopes from around the world, social media was almost a decade away and promotion was a very different kettle of fish. As the internet has grown, we’ve found many ways to keep up, get ahead, and stay on top.
Here are the broad questions we’re starting our conversation with each other about what we’ll discuss with – have you any more to add? Any specifics you’d like our thoughts on? Prudence and the Crow-specific is welcome, but anything relating to the creation of small business online is too – as I say, we’re just at the drawing board here, and we’d love you to scribble on it 🙂
– In need of money and feeling sure there must be something you can do with your geek powers to make it?
– Creative, but not sure where or how to start selling your works?
– Already have an online business, and looking to expand?
– Wondering how to create and develop a brand identity?
– International sales…a good idea?
– Customers. Need them? Hate them? Struggling to communicate with them?
– Just plain curious about who we are and how we came to do the things we’ve done?